Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slide time!

Here's the video of me sliding as promised! I tried sliding down into four inches of water in my pool too, but until the weather's a tad-bit warmer, I prefer landing on soft, warm and dry pillows! (Maybe M & D could install a water heater in my pool!!!)

ulyuu - That's me typing!

Boy is meal time ever fun now. D has set up a special place for me next to the kitchen table so that I can sit on a "big person's" chair while eating on a TV tray that's at the right height for me. As you may have guessed, I feel much too sophisticated to sit in my high chair any longer. Today I enjoyed turkey hot dogs - yum, yum!

In other news, I'm working on communicating through Baby Sign Language, but I have my own "regional dialect". Instead of rubbing a circle on my chest with one hand to say "please", I like to rub my hair. (M thinks I picked up this motion from D who didn't know BSL and just imitated what I was doing in a silly manner....now it's stuck!) Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment