Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Littlest Magician

Yep, those are metal chop sticks, and I did successfully lick food off them!

I have already perfected a couple of magic tricks at my young age: 1) the disappearing act - this is when I walk over to the trash can and drop in whatever item I've just picked up making things "disappear" (nothing is too difficult for this Houdini-in-Training: chop sticks, toy helicopters, Daddy's watch); even at Border's Bookstore the other night I had to practice my act because their trash cans had swinging lids that were REALLY cool to push; 2) pulling cloth out from under objects - yes, I can remove the cloth under the dogs' water and food bowls without knocking anything out of place; however, that bowl full of wet, wet water is just too enticing not to keep my little fingers out of - I love splashing!!!

Dad says my favorite beverage this week is "coffee, coffee" - I've had a cough and runny nose that I happily shared with Mom and Dad. Just as I was starting to feel better, this evening I pressed down on a squishy ball too enthusiastically and ended up with a bloody nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment