Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My newest trick

Pretty soon I'll be ready to try out for the circus! You see, I have another incredible, adorable, absolutely amazing new trick to perform for you -- I can SPIN around in circles! Yep, M showed me how and today was the day for showing off my new trick. I went around the kitchen practicing my spins. In fact, I barely finished one session of spinning and then I would start all over again. This continuous turning around and around caused me to become quite dizzy; sometimes I would be standing still for a moment and fall over with my next step. Don't worry, I have lots of cushioning so I didn't hurt myself.
So, let's see, I can bend over and look at the world through my legs upside down; throw balls in front AND behind me; give kisses to M's knees; attempt to climb on Gertie for a ride;laugh aloud at balloons losing their air; and make some of the most outrageously, dramatic faces. Guess which performer I'd be at the circus???

In other news, M took me for a photo op so we'd have some cute pictures to distribute for Mother's Day and I wouldn't smile - the photographer was busy trying to help too many people at once. Afterward, however, I stood in the aisles of Sears admiring the gas pressure washers and flirting with anyone who walked by; then, at the grocery store I made ladies in the check-out line laugh and couldn't seem to wipe the silly grin off my face for the longest time!

2 comments: