Thursday, April 9, 2009

"X" is for xylophone; "Y" is for yogurt; "Z" is for zipper

XYZ! Now you can practice your alphabet along with me! Yes, I'll confess to having some writer's block these past couple of days. You see, the weather has been quite nice so M and I have started taking long walks in the Jeep stroller again. In fact, we had to use 5th gear - that's when M jogs behind the stroller - in order to make it to Book Babies at the library on time yesterday since we left the house a little late. Don't worry, we made it!

So, here's a little music for you - me on the xylophone:


I love yogurt - plain ol' yogurt tastes great to me. Sometimes M does like to "fancy" it up with yummy fruit like blueberries, strawberries, or mango:

I'm obsessed with zippers. They are METAL after all; who couldn't resist then?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment