Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh boy!

Here I am playing in some flour while M was fixing dinner. I also mixed water in my snack bowl and upturned the dogs' food bowls all over the kitchen floor. Needless to say, when D walked through the door after work, I was playing happily in the bath tub.

Today while grocery shopping with M, I "drove" around in the big red race car. The turning radius is crazzzyyy...luckily I didn't knock anything or anyone down. I also munched on a red radish and kept asking for more. At least three women couldn't believe I loved radishes.

A big storm passed through town today...it was great napping weather. I slept for most of the morning. That is, after I spread the blocks, dominoes, wooden puzzle pieces and balls all over the floor. Gee, what will I ever do if M has her way and I learn to pick up my toys to the "clean-up song"??
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment