Thursday, March 26, 2009

"R" is for refrigerator; "S" is for soccer ball; "T" is for telephone

Today as M was preparing for my birthday celebration, I helped with the food preparation by reorganizing all the dressings and sauces from the door of the refrigerator to the shelf. Do you see the BBQ sauce I already moved next to the milk? I was very efficient if I do say so myself.
I love throwing balls these days. Another of my favorite actions is to kick the soccer ball. It's almost as big as I am. M & D entertained me last night by lifting it off the ground together using only their heads.OK so I'm almost one, going on thirteen - I am crazy about talking on the telephone these days. M thinks I may be setting up play dates with all the young toddlers I meet at the gym. She'd be able to figure out what all I'm talking about if only she spoke baby language like I do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment