Monday, February 2, 2009

Climbing In

It often seems like the toy I'm interested in playing with is always at the bottom of my toy chest. So, to make playtime more efficient, I decided to just crawl into my toy chest and entertain myself. When M starts to sing the "clean-up song", all I have to do is pull the lid down and everything is neat and tidy. I still have to figure out how to get myself out though.

My first Super Bowl was soooo dramatic at the end - well, at least that's what M & D tell me as I was in bed already. Earlier during the game, D and I tossed around my bright orange Nerf football and I chased/crawled after it. My favorite pass was the "look of wonder, then toss it over the shoulder backwards" move. I surprised myself with it every time.

Seriously though, folks, I heard the groundhog saw his shadow today and therefore we are going to have six more weeks of winter. Enough of this cold weather already! I'm ready to head outdoors, dig in the dirt, stuff worms in my pockets (or mouth), drive the stroller by the ice cream stand and splash in some rain puddles.

Take-it-easy, everyone. Snuggles and wide open mouth kisses to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment